Wind Operations Dallas 2019 (April 16-17, Texas) – O&M, Asset Management, Energy Storage
The 11th Annual Wind Operations Dallas 2019 (April 16-17, Texas) is the world’s premier event for wind O&M and asset management business leaders, project stakeholders and service specialists.
Wind Operations Dallas (#OMDALLAS) will draw together 100 professional speakers, 75+ exhibitors in our exhibition hall attendance of over 700 senior level executives and managers attendees in 2019, of which over 35% will be asset owners (Utilities, Independent Power Producers, Investors).
Renowned as North America’s most significant business meeting place for Wind O&M and Asset Management professionals, this is where the industry comes to learn, network and do business. It’s the preeminent hub for the very latest insights, cutting edge tech and executive perspectives you need to reduce LCOE, increase AEP and drive up wind portfolio revenue.
Attended by top executives from asset owners such as Shell New Energies, Invenergy, BayWa Re, EDF, Duke Energy, E.ON, NextEra, Avangrid, SunEdison, Enbridge, Brookfield, Gestamp, Innergex, Leeward as well as OEMS such as GE, Siemens, Vestas, Goldwind, Nordex and many more it’s become the top destination for major wind stakeholders the globe over to plan for exceptional future wind operations. Job titles frequently found at Wind Operations Dallas include:
- Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Technology Officer,
- Executive Vice President Finance, Senior Vice President of Engineering, Senior Vice President of Asset Management, Senior Vice President Operations
- VP Renewables Operations, VP Asset Management, VP Regional Operations, VP Engineering
- Managing Director, Operations, Senior Director of Operations, US, Director of Strategic Growth, Director of Operations, Director Outside Services, Executive Director
- Head of Asset Management, Head of Analytics – Energy Storage, Head of Technical Support NA
- Renewable Energy Sr. Project Manager, Sr. Manager, Operations Supply Chain, Plant Manager, Wind Site Manager, Regional Site Manager, Technical Manager, Wind Projects Manager,
- Balance of Plant Lead, Storage Engineer, Senior Engineer, Renewables
Generate new business and stay competitive: Wind Operations Dallas 2019 is the ultimate platform to showcase your expertise, services and thought leadership to the booming wind industry – contact Ben Moss today on firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
InDepth WIND readers can receive $200 off their pass price using discount code “IDW200” via the Wind Operations Dallas 2019 Event Website.